Helping you understand how patients feel, think and behave.Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs)
We listen first. Then we have a conversation to identify your needs and what we can offer
Patient centricity is at the forefront of patient care and research. At DHP Research we draw on a range of traditional and new research methodologies to help organisations understand, measure and leverage patient experience and outcomes to optimise treatment, services and add value beyond the pill.
Research and Consultancy
What would you like to understand better about your patients? What would give you an edge in treatment delivery? What would unlock more patient benefit and value? Fresh approaches are needed to get to a closer understanding how patients and their carers really feel and what they really think.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Development and implementation of patient reported outcome (PRO)and experience (PRE) measures
- Public and patient involvement (PPI)
- Cognitive interviewing
- Survey design
- Qualitative research including, in-depth interviewing, discovery interviews, focus groups, observation, co-creation, evidence-based design
- Profiling and segmenting psychological and behavioural aspects of living with diabetes
- Training in research methodology
We apply the latest insights and models of behavioural psychology and motivation together with qual and ”real life” research methodologies to support you:
- Get in-depth insights into the needs and experiences of your patient participation group (PPI)
- Uncover the patient mindset
- Undertake outcomes based commissioning using sound research
- Map patient experiences along the care pathway
- Add value beyond the pill
- Develop added value solutions along the patient pathway
- Profile for positive patient outcomes in Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
“DHP Research and Consultancy are knowledgeable and well connected in the area of diabetes patient reported outcomes research. They would be a prime candidate for future projects in this area."
GSK Health Outcomes
Qualitative research Qualitative research The theories and methodologies that help extract patient data.
Training & development Training & development Bespoke and standard training programmes. Public Involvement
Diabetes Health Profile Diabetes Health Profile Over 20 years patient research, used 10,000 and translated internationally.